Error when trying to update tool vcf_to_alignment in testtoolshed

Error when trying to update tool vcf_to_alignment in testtoolshed

Peter van Heusden
Hi there

I had a failed updated (network problem) of the sanbi-uwc tool vcf_to_alignment and now when I try and do an update I get:

$ planemo shed_update --shed_target testtoolshed
cd '/home/pvh/Documents/code/SANBI/tools-sanbi-uwc/tools/vcf_to_alignment' && git rev-parse HEAD
cd '/home/pvh/Documents/code/SANBI/tools-sanbi-uwc/tools/vcf_to_alignment' && git diff --quiet
Could not update vcf_to_alignment
('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response',))
Repository metadata updated successfully for repository 'vcf_to_alignment' on the test Tool Shed.
Failed to update repository contents for repository 'vcf_to_alignment' on the test Tool Shed.

Nothing that I try on my side seems to resolve this. Any ideas? Is the problem on the toolshed side?

Thanks,
Peter