Ever thought of working at InterMine? We're recruiting a clientside developer.

Ever thought of working at InterMine? We're recruiting a clientside developer.

Yo Yehudi-2
Hey everyone!

The time's come around to recruit a developer again. This is a client side role and the successful applicant will be working on primarily BlueGenes, so they need to be willing to learn Clojure/Clojurescript.

Please share with any mailing lists and/or promising candidates you may know. The position will be based in Cambridge with the rest of the team.

We also have a couple of tweets you can retweet if you wish to share on twitter: https://twitter.com/intermineorg/status/974630345760034817 or https://twitter.com/yoyehudi/status/974603743303032832

Thank you!

Yo