Export evidence data for all sequences

Loraine Guéguen
Dear Apollo list,

Is there a way to export one evidence track in GFF format for ALL
sequences of the genome and not only the current scaffold/chromosome ?
(maybe more a JBrowse question)

Thanks

Loraine Guéguen

--
Loraine Guéguen

Plateforme ABiMS (Analyses and Bioinformatics for Marine Sciences)
Service Informatique et Bioinformatique
Station Biologique de Roscoff
FR 2424 CNRS UPMC
Place Georges Teissier
CS 90074
29688 Roscoff cedex
tel: ++33 (0)2 98 29 56 46 (interne : 415)
http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr/
http://www.sb-roscoff.fr/

Re: Export evidence data for all sequences

nathandunn

Loraine,

Off-hand, I don’t know how to do this for evidence.

Is there a reason you can’t use the original GFF3 from the evidence you used to create the tracks?

Nathan