FASTA Source Keys

Vallejos, Andrew

I discovered an error, hopefully THE error, that has been plaguing the RatMine’s chromosomes.

After, running the rat-chromosome-fasta source type fasta, I duplicate the chromosomes in RatMine.  I tried creating a key def properties files in the fasta source resource directory called rat-chromosome-fasta_keys.properties with the appropriately defined key, but it did not seem to have any effect.  How do I define keys for the fasta source?

Thanks,

Andrew

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: FASTA Source Keys

Julie Sullivan
Hi Andrew

What you've done so far sounds correct.  The integration system looks for a keys
file with the same name as the source or type.  (It checks for name first).

In project.xml, what is the name of your fasta source?  The keys file you listed
below will only work if the source is named "rat-chromosome-fasta".

If that's correct, maybe you just have a typo somewhere?  Send me your keys file
and project XML and I can double check for you.

Cheers,
Julie