FTP server

Gloria Giraldo-Calderon
Hello,

We have not been able to upload files to WebApollo, do we need to set up an FTP server for users?

Thanks,
Gloria.

Re: FTP server

Colin
Hi Gloria,
Generally, we don't let users upload their own tracks in WebApollo. That is to say, the default tracks that are the admin loads in WebApollo generally aren't changed by the users. However, users can view their own personal evidence tracks without uploading them using the "File->Open" menu. The "File->Open" menu let's the user open a file either on their own computer or one that is at a remote location (given by a URL).

Does that help?

-Colin