FW: Bonferroni?

Vallejos, Andrew

We are getting a “Widget is null” error when we change the Test Correction to Bonferroni.  B&H and None work, and this appears true for all of our enrichment widgets.  I receive the same error on flymine.  There is no error recorded in any of the logs.

-Andrew

Re: FW: Bonferroni?

Julie Sullivan
Sorry, that's a bug caused by a rounding error, I've checked in a fix.  If you
re-release your webapp after updating your checkout, the error should go away.