FastaDumper

arunasalam.naguleswaran
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am using Gbrowse 2.55 locally in our server and it has problems to dump the Fasta sequence. Please see the attached image. Everything else is working fine. Please let me know whether I have to modify something to get it working.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,
Naguleswaran

FastaDumper.tiff (46K) Download Attachment

Re: FastaDumper

Scott Cain
Hi Naguleswaran,

My recollection is that the FastaDumper doesn't work (something about an ancient BioPerl incompatibility, but it doesn't matter).  Instead, you should use SequenceDumper, which includes a Fasta dumper and other formats as well.

Scott