Fastq uploads

Keith Giles
I converted 2 fastq datasets, roughly 3 gb in size each. They have
been queued up for about 24 hours now. Are they too big? What is the
best way to upload large fastq datasets?

Sent from my iPhone

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: Fastq uploads

fubar
Keith,

TIP: Due to browser limitations, uploading files larger than 2GB is
guaranteed to fail. To upload large files, use the URL method (below)
or FTP (if enabled by the site administrator).

is written on the screen right below the files box for this very reason.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;

please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: Fastq uploads

Anton Nekrutenko
Keith:

For large files use FTP upload as described here:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/UploadViaFTP

Thanks for using galaxy,

anton
galaxy team