Finding PubMed IDs for publications without them

Finding PubMed IDs for publications without them

Sam Hokin-3
Hi, devs. I'm importing a chado database that does not have PubMed IDs in its pub table. It does have enough data to uniquely (in
most cases) determine a PubMed ID. Has anyone written a data source or post-processor that does this? I looked at the core
publications data source, but my understanding of that is that it goes the other way - fills in Publication attributes given a
PubMed ID. Thanks for any pointers!