Flat-file representation for Stock module from Chado

Flat-file representation for Stock module from Chado

Yogesh
Hello,

I was wondering, is there a flat-file representation for the stock related data from Chado?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

- Yogesh

Re: Flat-file representation for Stock module from Chado

Scott Cain
Hi Yogesh,

I don't think there is any sort of standard flat file format that the
stock module could be dumped into, if that's what you mean.  The only
thing I could think of would be to use XORT and dump it out as
chadoxml.

Scott

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Yogesh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering, is there a flat-file representation for the stock related
> data from Chado?
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Yogesh

Re: Flat-file representation for Stock module from Chado

Bob MacCallum
You could look at the "s_samples" (or "s_study") sheet of the ISA-Tab standard.

We load into Chado from ISA-Tab and the s_samples sheet basically gets
loaded into the stock and stockprop tables.
We don't go in the reverse direction at the moment, however.