Flybase TopoView

Benjamin Hitz

Victor -

Can you remind me what this glyph looks like?   With a link or track
name or something?

Thanks,

Ben

--
Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO

Re: Flybase TopoView

Josh Goodman

http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_News#The_TopoView_Glyph_Needs_You.21
http://flybase.org/cgi-bin/gbrowse/dmelrnaseq/

Josh

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010, Ben Hitz wrote:

> Victor -
>
> Can you remind me what this glyph looks like?   With a link or track
> name or something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben
>> On Friday September 10 2010 3:24 pm, Victor Strelets wrote:
>>> TopoView glyph stuff is now available from
>>>
>>> ? http://flybase.org/static_pages/software
>>
>> Sorry - typo..))
>>
>> Actual address is
>>
>>  http://flybase.org/static_pages/docs/software
>>
>> Victor
>>

> --
> Ben Hitz
> Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO
> Consortium
> Stanford University ** [hidden email]

Re: Flybase TopoView

Lincoln Stein
It's nice, isn't it?

Lincoln

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Josh Goodman <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_News#The_TopoView_Glyph_Needs_You.21
http://flybase.org/cgi-bin/gbrowse/dmelrnaseq/

Josh

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010, Ben Hitz wrote:

> Victor -
>
> Can you remind me what this glyph looks like?   With a link or track
> name or something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben
>> On Friday September 10 2010 3:24 pm, Victor Strelets wrote:
>>> TopoView glyph stuff is now available from
>>>
>>> ? http://flybase.org/static_pages/software
>>
>> Sorry - typo..))
>>
>> Actual address is
>>
>>  http://flybase.org/static_pages/docs/software
>>
>> Victor
>>

> --
> Ben Hitz
> Senior Scientific Programmer ** Saccharomyces Genome Database ** GO
> Consortium
> Stanford University ** [hidden email]

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800