Footnotes seem to be broken on the wiki

Karl O. Pinc
Hi,

FYI

Footnotes seem to be broken on the wiki.  At least
I can't make them work.

And it's not because of a missing template,
the <references /> tag seems to cause an error
whenever it's used.  At least on the tutorial page.

Karl <[hidden email]>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Footnotes seem to be broken on the wiki

Scott Cain
Hi Karl,

Thanks for pointing that out; we've been working on overhauling and updating the wiki, so this might be something that broke in the process.

Scott

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Karl O. Pinc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

FYI

Footnotes seem to be broken on the wiki.  At least
I can't make them work.

And it's not because of a missing template,
the <references /> tag seems to cause an error
whenever it's used.  At least on the tutorial page.

Karl <[hidden email]>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Footnotes seem to be broken on the wiki

girlwithglasses
Hello Karl,

Thanks for pointing out that error -- it appears that an existing wiki extension is conflicting with the ability to create citations. I hope to have a fix sorted out by the end of the week at the latest.

Amelia.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Scott Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Karl,

Thanks for pointing that out; we've been working on overhauling and updating the wiki, so this might be something that broke in the process.

Scott

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Karl O. Pinc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

FYI

Footnotes seem to be broken on the wiki.  At least
I can't make them work.

And it's not because of a missing template,
the <references /> tag seems to cause an error
whenever it's used.  At least on the tutorial page.

Karl <[hidden email]>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support
Generic Model Organism Database project
http://gmod.org || @gmodproject

On 03/17/2014 01:07:37 PM, Scott Cain wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> Thanks for pointing that out; we've been working on overhauling and
> updating the wiki, so this might be something that broke in the
> process.

Let me know when you think it might be fixed and I'll try again.