Forwarded request for Ag Data Curation Survey

Forwarded request for Ag Data Curation Survey

Stephen Ficklin-2

Hi All,

Please see the message below from the Ag Data Curation folks at U. of Maryland. If you use agricultural data please consider filling out their survey or forwarding along to your user base!

Best,
Stephen

Greetings on behalf of the Agricultural Data Curation project at the University of Maryland College of Information Studies. We are studying the data practices of agricultural researchers in multiple settings. As part of our project, we are conducting a survey of these communities.

We will ask you about your research practice, data management, reuse, and data sharing practices, in addition to some questions about the current state of research data management. This survey is voluntary and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

The survey is located at http://ter.ps/db6.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. The data we collect from you and others will be reported in aggregate to provide valuable insight into data curation practice among agricultural researchers.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email ([hidden email]).

Sincerely,
Ricky Punzalan, Assistant Professor
Morgan Daniels, Postdoctoral Fellow
Kathryn Gucer, Postdoctoral Fellow
Adam Kriesberg, Postdoctoral Fellow
University of Maryland College of Information Studies