Frequent Beta releases

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

As bugs are reported we are fixing them and making minor releases.  We
are already up to beta3 release.   From this point on we'll make minor
announcements for releases on our Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/TripalProject.  If interested, please subscribe for
up-to-the-minute updates.  To reduce emails we won't post beta releases
to the mailing list unless they are of important significance.   The
stable release, which we expect in May will be announced on our mailing
lists.

Thanks,
Stephen