Fwd: FW: [Biocurator] online ontology editor

Fwd: FW: [Biocurator] online ontology editor

Mauno Vihinen
We have not received that many comments from the community that we would have needed a protected system. I suggest to be in touch with Gene Ontology. That is really a big ontology and many (at least some) paid people working on the devlopment.

You could be in touch e.g. with Midori Harris or Jennifer Deegan at EBI. They are in my experience very helpful.

Regards,

Mauno Vihinen