Fwd: GBrowse2 - min segment attribute not working

Fwd: GBrowse2 - min segment attribute not working

girlwithglasses
Does anyone have a suggested workaround for this problem, or an ETA for the bug to be fixed?

Re: Fwd: GBrowse2 - min segment attribute not working

Lincoln Stein
I'll work on it next week once I get the login and wiggle plot bugs fixed.

Lincoln

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support