Fwd: [Gmod-tripal] GMOD hackathon before PAG San Diego in January

Fwd: [Gmod-tripal] GMOD hackathon before PAG San Diego in January

nathandunn

In case you didn’t get this on one of the other lists.

Nathan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Scott Cain <[hidden email]>
Date: October 12, 2017 at 4:33:05 PM PDT
To: gmod-announce <[hidden email]>, gmod-devel <[hidden email]>, "Gbrowse (E-mail)" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email] List" <[hidden email]>, [hidden email], Apollo Developers <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Gmod-tripal] GMOD hackathon before PAG San Diego in January

Hi all,

This January before PAG on the Wednesday and Thursday before PAG (January 10-11) in San Diego we are planning a GMOD hackathon.  We expect that participants will be interested in solving problems/creating solutions related to Tripal, JBrowse, Apollo, and Galaxy but if you're interested in another GMOD project, by all means, let us know!  We expect this hackathon to overlap with the Tripal hackathon that is on January 11 (I'm pretty sure; right Stephen?)

If you are interested in attending this hackathon, please let me know so I can be sure we have an appropriately sized space.  And if you're coming for the pre-PAG hackathon, consider staying for PAG, since there is always a lot of GMOD-related content at the meeting!