Fwd: Histogram Data

Assaf Gordon-2
Hi all,

I guess the reason Amanda needs to set the axis is to be able to generate multiple plots and then combine them together (in Illustrator, or similar).
We had the same request from our users (regarding the XY-plots).
Here is a modified version of the XY-plot tool that allows the users to manually set the axis. With it, they can generate multiple plots with the same scale. Similar modifications can be used for the histogram tool.
 http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-March/002275.html

And there's also a tool which does what Amanda asked for (returning the histogram as textual values) here:
 http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-February/002021.html

You can experiment with those tool at our demo-galaxy web site (look in 'statistics' and 'visualization'):
  http://cancan.cshl.edu/publicgalaxy/

Hope it helps,
  -gordon