Fwd: [New post] Looking ahead: InterMine+Google Summer of Code 2018. Could you be a mentor?

Fwd: [New post] Looking ahead: InterMine+Google Summer of Code 2018. Could you be a mentor?

Yo Yehudi
Hey everyone!

Just a quick reminder about our GSoC deadline - if you want to either mentor a student and/or suggest InterMine-related project ideas for GSoC 2018, please do so by the end of the week (15 December).

Add suggestions here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KGiGuP5rO5lJQhDwjyqv5u1CyhiDZRgZhjDRwsr_MBw/edit#, or feel free to discuss things further with us.

Details below :)

Fwd: [New post] Looking ahead: InterMine+Google Summer of Code 2018. Could you be a mentor?

Yo Yehudi
Final call for project ideas - if you have an open-source InterMine idea a paid intern could work on for ~3 months, or you would like to be a mentor (or both), please add an item to the list or drop us a mail to discuss it if you aren't sure. We welcome exciting new ideas!

We've extend the deadline until the 11th of Jan for this - please share with other InterMine users, contributors, curators, maintainers, developers, etc. if you think they might have useful projects ideas or enough knowledge of InterMine to mentor a project.

Completion rewards include GSoC swag (I have a nice tshirt or two from Google) and InterMine swag for all mentors and students.