Fwd: about running Apollo

girlwithglasses
Hello Lin,

I have cc'd the Apollo mailing list on this question. Can you check what version of Java you have installed on your computer? What solutions have you tried so far?

Thanks,
Amelia.

Re: Fwd: about running Apollo

Ed Lee
Hi Lin,

Which OS are you running Apollo on?  Did you install it from source or using the installer?

Cheers,
Ed

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support

Re: Fwd: about running Apollo

Ed Lee
Hi Lin,

Running Apollo through the installer on Windows 7 is known to cause issues.  Try downloading apollo.bat and follow the instructions on the installation page under the "Notes" section for Windows.  Hopefully this will resolve your issues.

Cheers,
Ed

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Yunxi Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ed

I ran it in windows 7. I tried both way in this page with and without the JVM: http://apollo.berkeleybop.org/current/install.html. None of them work for me. Do I need to reinstall my system?

Sincerely,
Lin