Fwd: [bcc2020-org] BCC2020 Training Topic Voting is Open

Fwd: [bcc2020-org] BCC2020 Training Topic Voting is Open

Yo Yehudi-2
Hey all!

If you think you might be likely to attend BCC 2020 in Toronto (that's BOSC + Galaxy Community Conference), please consider voting for the "Handling integrated biological data using Python, Jupyter, and InterMine" training session! :) They quite reasonably ask that you only vote if you think there's a decent chance of you attending, though. (Related - if you'd like to attend but funding is an issue, consider applying for an OBF travel fellowship by March 1: https://www.open-bio.org/travel-awards/ and/or check out ECRCentral's travel grants section https://ecrcentral.org/travel-grants )

Yo