Fwd: download gff3

Dave Clements
Hi Ping,

Alessandra Bilardi at GBrowse.org forwarded your question to me, and I'm responding to it on the GBrowse mailing list, which is the best place to discuss questions like this.

To answer your question, more recent versions of GBrowse can show a "save" icon (looks like a floppy disk) to the left of the track name.  Clicking on that will give you the choice of downloading the displayed region of the track, the whole track for the current chromosome/contig, or the track for all contigs/chromosomes.

What version of GBrowse is the site running with?  Where is the site you want to download data from?

Please keep responses on the list,

Dave C