Fwd: question about change y axis scale in gmod browser

Fwd: question about change y axis scale in gmod browser

girlwithglasses
Forwarding to the GBrowse mailing list.

Re: question about change y axis scale in gmod browser

Timothy Parnell
Hi Ji-Ping,

You can set the y-axis minimum and maximum values using the min_score and and max_score options in the xyplot track configuration stanza, or by using the track configuration pop-up tool from within GBrowse.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to coordinate the y-axis values between multiple tracks; Each are rendered independently.

Does that answer your question?

Tim

Ji-Ping Wang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Statistics
Northwestern University
Tel:  847-467-6896<tel:847-467-6896>
Fax: 847-491-4939<tel:847-491-4939>
http://bioinfo.stats.northwestern.edu/~jzwang