GBrowse 2.10 - layout problem

Keiran Raine
Hi,

Has anyone got the the same layout problem as the attached image?

It looks like the 'track' section should now be hidden in a tab
('Select Tracks'), but for some reason it is determined to remain at
within view.

I've tried completely blowing away various components (as follows) of
the GBrowse install and reinstalling with no luck (with server
restarts between).

/gbrowse/var/www/gbrowse2/
/gbrowse/lib/perl/5.10.0/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/

Can anyone else verify this behaviour, can anyone tell me which
component controls this (js, pm, html)?

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Senior Computer Biologist
The Cancer Genome Project
Ext: 7703

Picture 14.png (65K) Download Attachment

Re: GBrowse 2.10 - layout problem

Lincoln Stein
Hi Keiran,

Make sure the new stylesheets have gotten installed and that they aren't cached in your browser. Also be sure that the updated language files (POSIX.pm, etc) are installed.

Lincoln

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone got the the same layout problem as the attached image?

It looks like the 'track' section should now be hidden in a tab ('Select Tracks'), but for some reason it is determined to remain at within view.

I've tried completely blowing away various components (as follows) of the GBrowse install and reinstalling with no luck (with server restarts between).

/gbrowse/var/www/gbrowse2/
/gbrowse/lib/perl/5.10.0/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/

Can anyone else verify this behaviour, can anyone tell me which component controls this (js, pm, html)?

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Senior Computer Biologist
The Cancer Genome Project
Ext: 7703

The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome ResearchLimited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and acompany registered in England with number 2742969, whose registeredoffice is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800
Toronto, ON, Canada M5G0A3
416 673-8514