GBrowse 2.54 fake configuration context

Joachim Baran-3
Hello,

  I am wondering whether this email will go through to the list, because it appears that my unsubscribe requests to the mailman have not been very fruitful.

  To an admin: I would rather like to unsubscribe from this mailing list rather than setting a spam filter on this mailing list.

Joachim

Re: GBrowse 2.54 fake configuration context

Scott Cain
Hi Joachim,

Emails that look to the mailman software like administrative requests are held automatically, because people on the mailing list generally don't want to see them :-)  There is a link at the bottom of every mailing list email that takes you to a page where you can unsubscribe, but I did it for you.

Scott