GBrowse Error on report page

Vallejos, Andrew

What is the cld in the jsp referencing?  The problem I am running into with GBrowse is that cld appears to have no value, and thus the type is next set correct and the URL gets created incorrectly.

Thanks,

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Human and Molecular Genomics Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: GBrowse Error on report page

Julie Sullivan
Andrew

"cld" stands for "class descriptor" but it seems to have gone missing.

I've checked in a fix here:

        http://intrac.flymine.org/changeset/28747

I've replaced "cld" with "className" - the type of feature.  I think you use
your own JSP though so update yours as well.

Cheers
Julie