GBrowse UCSC Plugin Install

184523479
Hi All,

I am trying to install the GBrowse UCSC Plugin for GBrowse 2.54.
I followed the instructions http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_UCSC_Plugin_Install_HOWTO#Prerequisites
At the step of " Download and install the GBrowse plugin(s) ", the cvs server ":pserver:[hidden email]:2401/cbse" cannot be accessed anymore. I noticed that UCSC switched from CVS to GIT and I did not find any relative information about the gmod-ucsc/Generic-Genome-Browser repository.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Ge