GBrowse_syn?can only display one track per genome

GBrowse_syn?can only display one track per genome

谭涛

Hi,

    I used gbrowse_syn to display the colinearity,but it only can display one track/genome (see .conf file:it can only display Genes or mRNA ,instead of  both  Genes and mRNA ).is ther a way to display mul_tracks at the same time?

.conf:

[super_2011_08_15]
tracks    = Genes
color     = blue

[wild_2011_08_15]
tracks    = Genes
color     = red

Re: GBrowse_syn?can only display one track per genome

Fields, Christopher J
Have you tried listing both 'Genes' and 'mRNA'?

  tracks    = Genes mRNA

chris