GBrowse - uploaded BAM tracks

Keiran Raine
Hi,

Is it possible to change the predefined template for uploaded BAM
tracks?  I want to make them look more like our other BAM tracks by
default when our users upload small BAMs (so they don't have to fiddle
too much).

One thing that should possibly be a general fix is for the default
semantic zoom to multiply by the value specified in 'details
multiplier' so that jumping out to 200 bp on screen does not switch to
the wiggle style view (rendered image is 600bp so switches to wiggle
type view)

Thanks.

Regards,

Keiran Raine