GMOD 2014: San Diego

girlwithglasses
Greetings GMOD community citizens!

Online registration is now open for the 2014 GMOD meeting, to be held at the Best Western Seven Seas, San Diego, CA, on January 16-17, 2014 (after PAG). The meeting is open to GMOD users, developers, and anyone interested in the project and the software we provide.

Online registration is now open; please see the meeting page, http://gmod.org/wiki/Jan_2014_GMOD_Meeting, for more information. Early bird registration rates apply until Dec. 14th.

We have secured a discount on a block of rooms at the Best Western Seven Seas; please see the wiki for more information on booking.

Please feel free to contact the GMOD helpdesk on [hidden email] if you have any questions. Thanks!

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support