GMOD 2014 in San Diego!

I am pleased to announce registration for the 2014 GMOD meeting is open!  The meeting will take place in San Diego following the Plant and Animal Genomes meeting, January 16-17.  We already have some great talks lined up, including one from our keynote speaker, Andrew Su, on a centralized model organism database for the long tail of sequenced genomes.  The registration fee for the meeting is only $50 through December 16th but goes up to $70 thereafter, and space is limited, so register soon!  For more information on the meeting, see the wiki page:

  http://gmod.org/wiki/Jan_2014_GMOD_Meeting

For those who would like to present a talk or poster, the meeting registration form includes a section for submitting the presentation title and abstract.

I look forward to seeing you in San Diego,