Quantcast

GMOD 2016 meeting

Scott Cain
Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that details have been finalized for the 2016 GMOD meeting.  It will take place immediately following the Galaxy Community Conference at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN on June 30 and July 1.  We're still working on agenda details, so if you have suggestions or would like to present, please let me know.

For registration information, please see:

And for other information about the meeting, keep an eye on:

I look forward to seeing you there!