Quantcast

GMOD Europe 2010: Less than a week to go

GMOD Europe 2010: Less than a week to go

Dave Clements, GMOD Help Desk-3
Hello all,

GMOD Europe 2010 (http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_Europe_2010) starts on
Monday, 13 September, less than a week from now.  This event runs for
4 days and includes:
* September 2010 GMOD Meeting - has openings
* GMOD Satellite Meetings - has openings
* InterMine Workshop - has openings
* BioMart Workshop - full (but you can get on the short waiting list)

If you haven't already registered, please do so as soon as possible.
This will assure you a seat and help us plan meeting logistics.  See
http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_Europe_2010 for details and a registration
link.

This is the last broadcast reminder I'll send out.  Please let me know
if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dave C.

--