GMOD Meeting Announcement: September 13-14 in Cambridge, England

GMOD Meeting Announcement: September 13-14 in Cambridge, England

Thanks to the prep work by Gos Micklem at Cambridge, I am pleased to
announce that there will be a two day GMOD community meeting starting
on  Monday Septermber 13 in Cambridge, England.  This meeting occurs
immediately prior to the Genome Informatics meeting in Hinxton (for
which the abstract deadline is June 25).  Registration information for
this meeting will be available in a few weeks, though I will accept
suggestions for presentations now.

Please feel free to forward this to colleagues or mailing lists that
you think would be interested in this meeting.

I look forward to seeing you in England this Fall.