GMOD Meeting: Remote Attendance

girlwithglasses
Dear all,

If you would like to attend all or part of this year's GMOD meeting remotely, please send me an email. We will be using Go To Meeting, a browser-based client that allows streaming video and audio. It is free for participants, but does require an invitation to join, so please ensure I know that you want to participate.

We will be holding a dry run to ensure everything works well on Thursday April 4th at 4pm BST.

Look forward to seeing you there!

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support