GMOD Summer School application deadline July 9

GMOD Summer School application deadline July 9

The deadline to apply for the GMOD Summer School is in one week, July
9th.  The application is available as a Google Form:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dG5hNGFiQ3UwYTV2LUZxZW04Qm1yZXc6MQ

In the GMOD Summer School (August 24-29, 2012) we will cover the
installation, configuration and use of a variety of GMOD tools,
including Chado, GBrowse, JBrowse and Tripal.  For more information on
the course, see the course web page at

  http://gmod.org/wiki/2012_GMOD_Summer_School

The course will make heavy use of the Amazon Web Service (aka, the
Cloud) via a grant from Amazon.  Enrollment is limited to 24 students,
and the application process is competitive: the last few years we've
received over 75 applications for those 24 spots.

I look forward to seeing you in North Carolina in August!