GMOD Survey and Community Meeting

girlwithglasses
Hello GMODders!

Two items:

1. If you haven't yet done so, please do the GMOD Community Survey:

It should take about ten minutes maximum, and we want everyone's opinion on what GMOD is doing and how we can do it better. You could win a genome profile from 23andMe!

2. Registration for the April 2013 GMOD meeting in Cambridge, UK, is now open.

Registration form: http://gmod2013.eventbrite.com/

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them - just email [hidden email].

My apologies if you receive this email more than once.

Thanks!

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org