GMOD Web services satellite meeting canceled

GMOD Web services satellite meeting canceled

Josh Goodman

I can't make it to the GMOD meeting this year so I've canceled the GMOD web services toolkit meeting
that I was hoping to run.

Josh

Re: GMOD Web services satellite meeting canceled

Lincoln Stein
Too bad!

Lincoln

On Tuesday, February 8, 2011, Josh Goodman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can't make it to the GMOD meeting this year so I've canceled the GMOD web services toolkit meeting
> that I was hoping to run.
>
> Josh

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800