[GMOD-devel] hi,help!

zhenyang guo
hi,i am a novice learning to use Chado ,occasionally ,meeting with some problems, and don't
know how to fix them,so ask for your help.
when i load the gff file derived from genbank format into Chado ,response like
"no parent VP1; you probably need to rerun the loader with the --recreate_cache option" shows up,
 so i rerun  for several times,but it never works .  now i don't know how to deal with that,hope getting your help.
thanks for your time !

Re: [GMOD-devel] hi,help!

Scott Cain
Hi Zhenyang,

This question would best be asked on the schema mailing list; I've
cc'ed it here.  In order to help you better, please let us know what
version of Chado you are using, and please provide the complete output
of the error, and a sample of the GFF that causes the problem.