GMOD in Google Summer of Code 2016

Very good news!  GMOD (as part of the Open Genome Informatics group along with Reactome) has been accepted into Google Summer of Code this year.  If you are or know of a student that might like to participate, please take a look at

where there are several really interesting project ideas.  It is also possible for students to suggest their own ideas and we will try hard to find them a mentor.

Please let me know if you have any questions about GSoC.