GMOD meeting

Richard Smith
Hi all,
For anyone planning to attend the GMOD meeting in Toronto next week and
coming to the InterMine satellite I've put a few details up here:

        http://intermine.org/wiki/October2011DevMeeting

Please let me know if there are any specific topics you'd like to
discuss and I'll add them to the agenda.

Cheers,
Richard.

Re: GMOD meeting

Josh Goodman

I'd like to revisit the plans outlined on
http://mods.intermine.org/wiki/Interoperability if we have time.  There
are some points I'd like to hear more details on and maybe some that
need to be revisited with the newer MODs and data sets available since
those docs were written.

Josh

Quoting Richard Smith <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
> For anyone planning to attend the GMOD meeting in Toronto next week and
> coming to the InterMine satellite I've put a few details up here:
>
> http://intermine.org/wiki/October2011DevMeeting
>
> Please let me know if there are any specific topics you'd like to
> discuss and I'll add them to the agenda.
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

Re: GMOD meeting

Richard Smith
Sure, I've added that to the agenda and Julie has updated that page to
reflect the current situation.

I'm going to talk a bit about interoperability at the GMOD meeting as
well.

See you next week,
Richard.