GMOD on a Graph Database

Chris Mungall
A number of GMOD related groups are exploring the idea of building GMOD
components on top of graph databases, or layering Chado on top of a
graph or RDF back end. I know SANBI talked briefly about this at the
last GMOD meeting.

I started on a google doc trying to weave these threads together, but
it's still a very messy early draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZbtUurhUuqsM2oxnfklXa18yGlNZwEYI8npWRukGyY/edit#heading=h.ne5osa106xyc
I got some great comments from some of you, but have not yet done a good
job of integrating these.

If there is interest, perhaps we could coordinate a few short talks at
the GMOD workshop at PAG?