GMOD user talks at PAG

I'm looking for some people to give talks about how you've used GMOD tools at your site at the Plant and Animal Genomes meeting in San Diego this January.  If you're already going to PAG, or are looking for an excuse to go to San Diego in January, I encourage you to send me a brief note with a title for your talk.  If you haven't registered for PAG but will give a talk, you can register at early bird pricing (a savings of $100 dollars I think).

Unfortunately, I'm running a little late with this announcement, so if you'd like to give a talk, please get back to me by November 13 (Thursday).

Thanks and I hope to see you in San Diego in a few months,