GSOC 2013 : Reactome Smartphone Application

GSOC 2013 : Reactome Smartphone Application

Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi
I'm Tharindu Galappaththi and I'm an undergraduate student from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have been working with ownCloud for several months now as a opensource contributor and
I'm interested in doing : Reactome Smartphone Application
for the GSOC competition. I have done lot of web development with jQuery and and I was a level 2 freelancer at fiverr.com.

Thank You