GSOC deadline looming

nathandunn

I think this is due tomorrow.   Sorry for the late notice.

Nathan

Dear All,

The Open Genome Informatics team serves as an "umbrella organization" to a variety of open bioinformatics projects, including GMOD and its software projects -- GBrowse, JBrowse, etc.; Galaxy; Reactome; SeqWare; WormBase; DockStore and others. I?ll update the Open Genome Informatics page: http://gmod.org/wiki/GSoC, in preparation for applying for this year?s Google Summer of Code.

Call for 2018 Project Ideas and Mentors:  We are seeking project ideas to post and attract talented students to this year?s Summer of Code competition. If you have a project idea for which you would like to mentor a student, please contact Marc Gillespie, Robin Haw and Scott Cain (emails above).

Mentoring organization application deadline: 23rd January 2018.

Please forward this to others who might be interested in taking part.

If you have any questions please let Marc, Scott and I know.

Thanks,
Robin Haw