GSoC 2011 Project IDEA 4: Cytoscape Web pathway visualization tool

GSoC 2011 Project IDEA 4: Cytoscape Web pathway visualization tool

Ashan Fernando
Hi,

I'm a final year student of Computer Science & Engineering University of Moratuwa and is interested on the Project "IDEA 4: Cytoscape Web pathway visualization tool" for GSoC 2011. I have a good understanding on Bioinformatics as well as required technologies and willing to learn new things.If some one can guide me it would be a great help.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashan Fernando