Galaxy Community Conference - free registration if you can help us teach!

Galaxy Community Conference - free registration if you can help us teach!

Yo Yehudi
Hey all,

We'll be delivering an API training course at Galaxy Community Conference in Freiburg this year (The conference is 1-6 June, with our session on the 3rd). We're looking for a helper to deliver the training session!

What we can offer:
- One free registration for the entire conference. Your time is your own other than the actual training session.
- A snazzy grey InterMine t-shirt to show off your abilities as an instructor.

You'll need to be able to arrange your own travel and accommodation.

Possible ways to help include:

- Introducing InterMine and demoing the current UI (no coding knowledge required for this bit!)
- Delivering a section of the coding training that interests you
- Being there to answer people when hands go up with questions
- Other ideas welcome!

Interested? Questions? Let me know!

Yo