Galaxy Copying New Files

evan clark
We are setting up galaxy with the new files directory option enabled so
that our instance will run jobs from our scratch. We are curious to know
if galaxy itself copies the final output files directly to our files
directory or if this occurs within the scope of a cluster node running a
job. The primary issue we have is that our galaxy server cannot mount
the scratch but jobs can be submitted to our cluster referencing the
scratch directory and run fine.