Galaxy Project has Software Engineer and Postdoc Openings

Galaxy Project has Software Engineer and Postdoc Openings

Dave Clements-3
Hello all,

I am happy to announce that the Galaxy project has openings for software engineers and postdoctoral researchers.  See http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/GalaxyIsHiring for details.

Galaxy is booming, we just got our funding renewed, and we need your help!  (And, after of year of working for Galaxy, I can say that it is a darn good project to work on as well.)

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Dave C

--
http://galaxyproject.org/GCC2012