Galaxy developer conference material?

Erick Antezana-2
Hi,

I was wondering whether there is (or will be) some Galaxy developer
conference material that could be shared? e.g. slides, quickies
(screencasts), experiences, etc?

cheers,
Erick

Re: Galaxy developer conference material?

Hans-Rudolf Hotz

On 06/07/2010 11:14 AM, Erick Antezana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether there is (or will be) some Galaxy developer
> conference material that could be shared? e.g. slides, quickies
> (screencasts), experiences, etc?

Have a look at:

http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/DevConf2010

Hans

> cheers,
> Erick

Re: Galaxy developer conference material?

Jelle Scholtalbers

a good place to start might be blog of Brad Chapman who did a great
job in covering all the days of the conference:
http://chapmanb.posterous.com/
I don't know where the slides are stored...

Cheers,
Jelle

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Erick Antezana
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether there is (or will be) some Galaxy developer
> conference material that could be shared? e.g. slides, quickies
> (screencasts), experiences, etc?
>
> cheers,
> Erick

Re: Galaxy developer conference material?

Greg Von Kuster
Erick, the slides are here:

On Jun 7, 2010, at 5:14 AM, Erick Antezana wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether there is (or will be) some Galaxy developer
> conference material that could be shared? e.g. slides, quickies
> (screencasts), experiences, etc?
>
> cheers,
> Erick

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team

Re: Galaxy developer conference material?

Mitsuteru Nakao

You can see slides at
http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/DevConf2010

Cheers,
Mitsuteru

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM, Jelle Scholtalbers
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> a good place to start might be blog of Brad Chapman who did a great
> job in covering all the days of the conference:
> http://chapmanb.posterous.com/
> I don't know where the slides are stored...
>
> Cheers,
> Jelle
>
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Erick Antezana
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering whether there is (or will be) some Galaxy developer
>> conference material that could be shared? e.g. slides, quickies
>> (screencasts), experiences, etc?
>>
>> cheers,
>> Erick

-
Mitsuteru Nakao, PhD
[hidden email]

Database Center for Lifescience (DBCLS),
Research Organization of Information and Systems (ROIS), Japan
+81-3-5841-0251